I posted this on MySpace last week and it seemed to have gotten some good responses from people, so here it is again… looking back to the Timothy Christian High School Class of 1999.
1. Who was your best friend(s)?
In school? I guess I associated most with Dan Vance and Wes.
2. What sports did you play?
3. What kind of car did you drive??
1987 Honda Civic.
4. It’s Friday night, where were you?
5. Were you a party animal?
Not even a little.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. ever skip school?
Worst attendance in my class. That’s me.
8. Were you a nerd?
Not so much a nerd. A geek… absolutely.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
10. Can you sing the fight song?
11. Who was your Favorite teacher?
Mr Scott, Ms Palmer, Mr Myers
12. Favorite class?
Descent class… aka Computer programming. Also Journalism. And Physics.
13. What was your school’s full name?
Timothy Christian High School
14. School mascot?
15. Did you go to Prom?
It’s a baptist school, and therefore dancing is “evil.” We had dinner. And, yes, I went.
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
I liked high school. If I could go back minus the homework and tests, I think it would be a nice place to visit.
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
It happened so fast. We all walked in onto the stage and then it was over before you knew it. Then we just all left. Ms Palmer gave me a hug. That was the extent of it.
18. Who was your high school sweetheart?
19. Where were you on senior skip day?
I don’t remember if we actually had one. I was probably sleeping if anything.
20. Did you have a job your senior year?
Had a job just about all of high school..in 1999 I was working at Tarrantella’s Ristorante.
21. Where did you go most often for lunch?
2 mini bags of Doritos, 2 mini chocolate milks & a banjo ice cream.. everyday. All from the TCS store. All very healthy.
22. Have you lost weight?
Gained and than lost probably lost enough to bring me to lower than I was back then.
23. What did you do after graduation?
I think we went to Janelle’s house for a half hour. Then home.
24. When did you graduate?
Friday, June 18, 1999
25. Who was your Senior prom date?
Again, it wasn’t prom. It was dinner. And it was Shelley.
26.Are you going to your 10 class reunion?
I went to the 5-year and about 3 people showed. If there are more going to 10, I’ll be there.
27. Who was your home room teacher?
Freshman – Ms Rosander, Sophomore – Mr Mortland, Junior – Mr Mortland (again), Senior – Mr Myers
28. Did you get any honors or hold any offices?
I may have once had honor roll. I was offered a place in NHS, but once they saw my attendance, they rescinded the offer.
29. Any bad memories?
That night on the Senior class trip was a dark blemish in the Class of 99 story.
30. Any funny memories?
I still have the questionnaire I used when I had to interview Mr Scott, the baseball coach, during a time when the team was losing practically every game. The questions were asked in such a way as to provoke a response from Mr Scott, and I quote, “Of course we’re worthy to be called Varsity! You’re a jerk, Billy!”