I stole this off of MySpace. Yes, I do in fact hate these little survey things, but it is about New Jersey and I am bored. So I’m doing it. And I’m not posting it on the MySpace, so it somewhat relieved the guilt and shame of actually partaking in this evil corruption of social networking.
1) What’s Your First Name?:
3) Favorite Boardwalk:
The one on Front St in Elizabeth.
4) Very Late Night Munchies 24hr White Castle Or 24hr Taco bell?:
White Castle because it’s within walking distance.
5) What’s Your Favorite Diner In Jersey?:
University Diner in Union, NJ. Next to Kean University.
6) Your Favorite Food From That Diner?:
Buffalo Chicken Ceasar Salad (my own concoction that I asked them to make for me)
7) Ever seen FDR?
The movie? No. The individual? Even more no.
8) Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robins?:
9) Best Mall To Go To in Jersey?
I hate the mall, but Menlo Park and only because they have the Apple Store.
10) Best Beach in jersey?
I’m not much of a beach person, so any will do as long as it has sand and water.
11) The Most Tasty Slice Of Pizza You Ever Tasted Is From?:
Reggio’s Pizza. 895 Magie Ave, Union, NJ 07083. 908-354-9466. Try the buffalo chicken pizza.
12) You Hear The Town Woodbridge What Is The First Thing(s) You think of?
13) You Hear The Town Sea Bright What Is The First Thing(s) You think of?
14) You Hear The Town Long Branch What Is The First Thing(s) You Think of?
The Northeast Corridor train line on NJ Transit. It’s the endpoint.
15) You Hear The Town Old Bridge What Is The First Thing(s) You Think Of?:
Carlos Gonzalez. A kid I went to high school with who went to church there.
16) Six Flags or Beach?
I suppose Six Flags, though I haven’t been there since I was quite young.
17) Have You Ever Been Up Close To A Lighthouse?:
I don’t believe so.
18) What’s Your Favorite Bruce Springsteen Song?:
Um… Born in the USA?
19) How Many 711’s Are In Your Town?:
2 in Elizabeth, and at least one in just about every surrounding town.
20) Have You Ever Rode From Newton To Cape May?
I’ve been to Newton, but never to Cape May. I did ride from Newton to Trenton once. That plenty of mind-numbingly long for a car ride.
21) Garden State Parkway or Back Roads?:
Depends on if I am in a rush. I do like back-roads a lot, but sometimes you just gotta get som’ewhere quick.
22) GSP or Turnpike?:
I like the Turnpike… if it just wasnt for those blasted high tolls.
23) Up North Or Going South?
24) Ever Drive To The City For No Reason?:
I take the train. Who in their right mind drives to NY?
25) Sea Side & Ocean or Back Yard & Pool?:
26) Have You Ever Seen Clinton Ave or Road?
27) Best Romantic Spot in Jersey?
Right outside the Bayway Refinery. Such lovely colors.
28) Do You See Your Self Living And Starting A Family In Jersey?
29.) First thing(s) to come to mind when you hear Newark?
30.)First thing (s) to come to mind when you hear Irvington?
31.)First thing (s) to come to mind when you hear Belmar?
32.)First thing (s) to come to mind when you hear Atlantic City?
Rich. A guy from work who goes there almost every week to gamble.
Blogged with Flock